I’ve just been filming with modern day lumberjacks in Stirlingshire. It was a lovely wintery day. I took a bare bones crew as we had to clamber over felled trees and frozen mud. Here are a few photos of the shoot.
- Directing ADR recording with Danny John-Jules for short film
- Storytelling at Natural Born Storytellers
- Comedy: Guru Dave’s Trance & Mental Meditation Live Show
- Andy Lewis MBE, Paralympic Gold Medalist: Video documentary profile
- Sound Asleep, the short film I wrote, starring Danny John-Jules finally shot! Director’s report and photos
- Adobe After Effects VFX: What is rotoscoping – and something you didn’t know about Disney films!
- Video shoot with Andy Lewis MBE, Paralympic Gold Medallist
- Animation: cute explainer video for fin-tech startup
- Citi200 commercials shortlisted for Focal Awards
- BBC Working Lives Georgia documentary complete and broadcast