I am currently working on a series of films for NHS Direct. The films are a mixture of sensitive medical case studies and medical and scientific information. It’s not the first time I have made medical films but it is great to make films that will directly impact on and improve on medical education, health and quality of life for patients. This is my first project for the NHS. It will amount to 24 short films.
- Directing ADR recording with Danny John-Jules for short film
- Storytelling at Natural Born Storytellers
- Comedy: Guru Dave’s Trance & Mental Meditation Live Show
- Andy Lewis MBE, Paralympic Gold Medalist: Video documentary profile
- Sound Asleep, the short film I wrote, starring Danny John-Jules finally shot! Director’s report and photos
- Adobe After Effects VFX: What is rotoscoping – and something you didn’t know about Disney films!
- Video shoot with Andy Lewis MBE, Paralympic Gold Medallist
- Animation: cute explainer video for fin-tech startup
- Citi200 commercials shortlisted for Focal Awards
- BBC Working Lives Georgia documentary complete and broadcast